Sunday, May 23, 2010

Journaling for the week

So the lesson in YW today was on Journaling and i wish that i could be better at it but I'm just not. But i thought that i would write about this week since it has been somewhat eventful. I went to the Dr for my weekly check up and found out that I'm 3 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced. When I left i was having some contractions and they were about 5-8 minutes apart for a good 45 minutes but then all of a sudden stopped. I kept telling myself you cant go into labor now Kaden is going on his first fathers and sons camp out tonight and is really excited. I didn't want to ruin it for him. The contractions came and went for the whole night so i thought i was going to have the baby the next day. I was so wrong i guess me telling myself no is going to drag this out longer.
On a good note though Kaden had a great time camping. Daddy went and so did both Papa Terry and Papa Gregg. From what i hear it was real windy and at about 1:30 am Brandon and Kaden went to sleep in the car since they weren't sleeping at all because it was too loud witht the tent moving all the time. On a good note Kaden went to bed at 6pm and slept the whole night. I'm glad they had a great time. The other good thing that came of it was i had them bring the camera to take pictures. Unfortunately the camera was broken. I'm so glad it was there they found out and not in the delivery room. That would have been so bad not getting the firsts of baby #3. So we went to best buy and bought a new camera.

No comments: