This morning i woke up to Kaden telling Brandon that he needed to take me to the Dr so they could get Baby Weston out of my tummy. He said "the Dr will cut mommy's tummy open and get Weston out. Then when they are sewing mommy's tummy together again daddy you will hold him." They both come down to me and tell me that Kaden had a dream I had Weston.
On our way to preschool this morning I asked Kaden to tell me about his dream. He said... " I had a dream you had Weston." I asked him to tell me what he looked like and this is what he said. "He had cute little fingers and cute little toes. He had a red shirt on with white writting. He had a moe hawk and a cute little face. His shirt was red with white writting that said Chick fil A" This is one of the first good dreams that Kaden was able to remember and tell me about. He is really excited for his baby brother to come and i cant wait to see them together. He is already a great big brother to Gavin.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweet boy! Hope that little one comes out soon.
I love that Weston was wearing a Chick Filet shirt. Kaden and Gavin will be great big brothers.
Post a Comment